Operating range: 15 meters (MAX), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
Operational voltage: 3.3V
Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
TX Power: less than +5dBm
Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
Power consumption: 55mA (on), 1mA (sleep)
Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion battery
Item size: 15 * 10 * 2cm
Item weight: 107g
Package size: 17 * 14.5 * 3.5cm
Package weight: 175g
1. Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/CE
2. Windows vista
3. Linux (Debian 3.1, Redhat – Fedora Ubuntu 8.10-8.10 * 9.0)
4. Android and OS (With standard USB interface)
Backlit i9 features:
* 92 keys, 2.4GHz wireless Keyboard with Touchpad.
* Touchpad DPI adjustable functions.
* Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
* Mini QWERTY backlit keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
* Auto sleep and auto wake mode.
Firmware can be used to update your TV Box device. However, please note that firmware is usually suitable to a specific hardware platform, and if you use it on another non-compatible device of TV box, you may brick your device. For TV Box with Amlogic CPU, you should know this useful tool: Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Firmware upgrade with USB Burning Tool
This method is used for most firmware distributed online. If you have a single firmware file, normally an .img file or extension, you need to use another Windows tool called USB Burning Tool. If for some reasons, your firmware is badly damaged, and can’t access the recovery mode, that may be the only way to unbrick your board. Follow the steps below.