- Far more accurate color with Epson – 3lcd, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3200 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color3200 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) – for projecting basic presentations and graphics
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson – get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players – supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Firmware can be used to update your TV Box device. However, please note that firmware is usually suitable to a specific hardware platform, and if you use it on another non-compatible device of TV box, you may brick your device. For TV Box with Amlogic CPU, you should know this useful tool: Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Firmware upgrade with USB Burning Tool
This method is used for most firmware distributed online. If you have a single firmware file, normally an .img file or extension, you need to use another Windows tool called USB Burning Tool. If for some reasons, your firmware is badly damaged, and can’t access the recovery mode, that may be the only way to unbrick your board. Follow the steps below.