Supporting Octa Core S912 Dual Band WiFi with KODI 16.0 4K x 2K Smart Media Player
– S912 Cortex-A53 octa-core CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response
– Newest Android 6.0 system will bring you surprise of using experience
– Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
– 4K x 2K decoding will bring your the wonderful feeling in video and game playing
– Supports 4K HD video, which brings us clearer image quality
– 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Ethernet: it offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
New firmware for T95U PRO TV Box with Amlogic S912 (20170102 – build T5ZP0010) download here.
Firmware can be used to update your TV Box device. However, please note that firmware is usually suitable to a specific hardware platform, and if you use it on another non-compatible device of TV box, you may brick your device. For TV Box with Amlogic CPU, you should know this useful tool: Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Firmware upgrade with USB Burning Tool
This method is used for most firmware distributed online. If you have a single firmware file, normally an .img file or extension, you need to use another Windows tool called USB Burning Tool. If for some reasons, your firmware is badly damaged, and can’t access the recovery mode, that may be the only way to unbrick your board. Follow the steps below.