Magnasonic Mini Portable Pico Video Projector, HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Built-In Speakers, DLP, Vibrant 100 Lumen Brightness for Movies, Presentations, Gaming, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops (PP71) Video Projectors by magnasonic product specification, review, price information and comparison
Check Price and more details.
- Easy to use, plug & play pocket projector with HDMI connection, allows anyone to project sharp, vivid videos and images up to 80″ in size and impress family and friends
- Get a vibrant color picture every time, no matter if it’s at home or in the office with its ultra-bright 100 lumen LED DLP light engine, stunning 854×480 resolution (WVGA), and 1000:1 contrast ratio (accepts 1080p video input)
- Thanks to its portable, lightweight design and long lasting 2 hour built-in rechargeable battery (3800mAh) you can watch your favorite movies or business presentations anywhere
- Comes with HDMI, Micro HDMI, MHL cables & Samsung Galaxy adapters that allow you to project video from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, gaming console, & any other HDMI video player (Note: Apple devices require an adapter – sold separately)
- With its dual internal speakers, enjoy the audio from your videos or use the 3.5mm headphone jack to connect external speakers or earphones of your choiceCheck Price and more details.
Firmware can be used to update your TV Box device. However, please note that firmware is usually suitable to a specific hardware platform, and if you use it on another non-compatible device of TV box, you may brick your device. For TV Box with Amlogic CPU, you should know this useful tool: Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Firmware upgrade with USB Burning Tool
This method is used for most firmware distributed online. If you have a single firmware file, normally an .img file or extension, you need to use another Windows tool called USB Burning Tool. If for some reasons, your firmware is badly damaged, and can’t access the recovery mode, that may be the only way to unbrick your board. Follow the steps below.