4K x 2K H.265 Android 6.0 2.4G + 5G Dual Band WiFi 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM
A TV box is an indispensable tool for any entertainment loving person. The market has been saturated with hundreds of TV boxes, all claiming to be the next big thing. Sadly, it hasn’t always been the case. Today we will be reviewing the Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box, and as usual, we’ll look at all the boxes it succeeds in ticking or fails to tick.
Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core
● Amlogic S912 CPU with octa core is rapid and stable, it can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● H.265 and VP9-10 Profile-2 decoding will offer you high definition pictures and movies.
● Dual band WiFi plus 1000M LAN can improve the speed and the performance to a large extent.
● 2GB DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly.
● Maximum support 64GB TF card.
Firmware can be used to update your TV Box device. However, please note that firmware is usually suitable to a specific hardware platform, and if you use it on another non-compatible device of TV box, you may brick your device. For TV Box with Amlogic CPU, you should know this useful tool: Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Firmware upgrade with USB Burning Tool
This method is used for most firmware distributed online. If you have a single firmware file, normally an .img file or extension, you need to use another Windows tool called USB Burning Tool. If for some reasons, your firmware is badly damaged, and can’t access the recovery mode, that may be the only way to unbrick your board. Follow the steps below.